Tuesday, February 26, 2008

About the unit

for me, the unit that i really like is animal experiments cuz its very interesting. i had heard many times about using animals to do scientific research thats why i prefer this unit , i know more about this field and new ideas came out from different scientists. Hopefully, i learnt new vocabulary in terms of experiment and statements and i realized that animal research is a two-edged sword. Moreover, my knowledge has been increased after this unit. what i mean is this unit seems like really scientific and thats my favourite....haha

i think the mid-term video is also very interesting although it talked about the black side of our world. by all means, i guess there was a big mess in African, as a result, people should give a hand in developing their own countries. thats another point we r looking 4 in this video~~~~ more than the population explosion.

actually, its pretty difficult to tell u which unit i prefer cuz each unit takes different role in this course. i guess what i need to do is trying to learn more and more knowledge from each unit then keep in mind. that will be significant,anyway......

thats my personal idea of those units...haha

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, wang,it's the first time that you post late,am I right?:P
I like animal unit either, for me, because it's a good experience to deal with persuasive essay...It's really much easier than I did in advanced one...

Davidwang said...

guess also....