Saturday, February 2, 2008

Reaction Writing about the lecture

Generally speaking, i think the lectuure is interesting. I remember at the beginning the lady made some warm up questions in order to start the lecture. By all means i like this kind of process. In my personal idea, different people have different skills for collecting information, as she said that in differnet age groups people choose different ways. As young generation, i would like to choose internet to serch the information that i really want because its fast and conveninet. Definitely, media takes an important role in our socitey nowadays, such as the reading she gave me. Base on the weather forecast, people will be aware of that snow storm is coming this weekend. I believe that media has significant meaning in our daily life. Not only for the weather forecast but also for our common life.

Actually, i like this lecture because i think its useful. Although my major is not media and i understand the importance of media. I think this lecture is a good lesson for me.

No comments: