Monday, March 3, 2008

About my reaction of research paper

haha, frankly~~i like this project a lot, whatever from preparing or writing, its a good practice for me cuz i will go to university later on. I got a lot from this project especially about article structure and writing strategies. moreover, i realized how to make reference which is considered to be very important here. from my way of thinking that, this kind of practice takes important role in university career and i should practice it before i enter into the world. i feel so happy about my project and say thanks to both lili and Adrianne cuz u have helped me a lot for this research paper. if i got chance 4 next paper i would be pretty glad to fulfill,seriously....absolutely~,definitely and exactly,hahaha. Actually the real change is doing what u mean and meaning what u do. i like this kind of working style and i have many options to do my job. thats amazing~~~obviously, i finished my work before deadline and i got professional feedback and thats the real deal cuz i was improving through the process. happy~~~~~~~anyway

thanks again to both teachers and classmates who had helped me for this research paper, merci~,谢谢,thanks..haha, anyway, i like this project . this practice is a kind of manoeuvre which can really help us to understand those points and also prevent us from getting troubles in the future.haha,i like it. the key is we got problems or troubles the earier the better~ thats significant.

thats all my personal idea about this wonderful research project, anyway, i really enjoyed it.
haha

No comments: