Saturday, March 15, 2008

my opinion of oral presentation

well, my opinion of oral presentation~ actually...i feel really good cuz i spent 2 nights in order to prepare all the information and cue cards ppt(first time to use) , i mean i put my heart into this. obviously, the oral presentation is a huge cake 4 me and i guess i did good job during the 30 minutes. from my way of thinking that, it was a significant practice 4 me before i enter into University. the reason is i have realized how to manage public speaking and how to prepare presentation. i do believe this kind of practice would help me to overcome troubles in the future, seriously. acutally, this oral presentation was my first time to speak alone 4 almost 30 mintues, it was really great and i felt like really exciting. although i got oral mistakes or even some information that audiences got confused i still believe i have learnt a lot from this kind of activity. i gusee i enjoyed it a lot.

for preparing the presentation i think it took me 200% of my concentration, haha just kidding, i mean i really put concentration for it cuz i have realized this time i will do it by myself, it doesnt like group work and i need to fight alone like a warrior, thats why i really like this presentation. all in all, i had prepared a lot and i was trying to explain clearly and easy to understand. besides, i think preparing work is a landmark 4 me cuz i did the whole work only by myself and internet before this presentation i also got some work like oral speaking but there were team partners who could help me in different aspects. however, this time definitely i got the goal only by myself, i felt like satisfaction and successful. its a wonderful experience 4 me.

for other's presentations, i do believe they did good job cuz i understood what they were talking about and what they wanted to explain. i think each of them gave me a good gift in terms of oral presentation cuz i have leart different kind of knowledge from different directions, medical, society, computer, tobacco industry, anyway it was a good feeling to be a loyal listener in the classroom and i was enjoyed their presentations, seriously....

for blogging project, by all means, its quite interesing 4 me cuz i can write whatever i want(legal) in this area. i do believe its a good way to improve my writing cuz i have updated my blog punctual everytime, its good i mean, i am very interested in it, actually it doesnt take me a long 4 blogging but its amazing when i was writing my feeling through this window. its quite useful to build a atmospehere 4 all the fellows cuz we know each other better than before, arent we?

anyway, time 4 us to be off and enjoy our life in the future, i am thinking about to go back to China after this course that will be another beautiful story.

In a word, thanks to both teachers and thanks to my fellows. lets enjoy our colourful life from now on,haha......

1 comment:

Tomas said...

Hello Wang,

I would like to say thank you for your presentation. I admit that i realized, while attending it, that I did not know much about diabetes, so your presentation was very didactic for me. I truly think that you did a good job and that you will keep doing in future presentations or works. I wish you good luck in whatever you do.