Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reaction writing about Skyscraper

From my way of thinking that, skyscrapers are really useful nowadays. The reason is we only have one planet and it is necessary for human to save not only land but also resources. In my personal idea, skyscraper has many benefits such like convenient and practical.

For example, there are many big cities as Tokyo in Japan has problems like large population and lack of using land. In order to solve these problems people actually need to build skyscrapers. I believe that skyscrapers can really help people to live in cities.

Moreover, in some areas, skyscrapers are considered to be symbols of the city, in otherwords, people who come from other cities or countries will have a visit to those splendid skyscrapers. I think some of the skyscrapers are definitely improve the impressions of the city in other people's views.

That's my opinion

haha

No comments: